Sunday, April 3, 2011

To my dear sister.


To my dear sister:
You are sweet, smart, funny and sensitive.
When we were young, you always looked up to me and I always liked to take care of you.
Now that we are much older and the paths of our lives took us to different continents, we still talk everyday and we share our lives even if we are miles apart.
I value your opinion and you always ask for my advice. When we are together, we do things in harmony as if we are the shadow of one another. There are no fights, no harsh words or competition. We like the same things. Small things make us happy, like a walk near the sea, being with family, having coffee and reading the papers in the morning, sitting next to each other talking and just being together.
We are so far but we try to participate in each other lives everyday. I am so thankful that I have you in my life and I love you so much! 


Happy Birthday my dear, you are always going to be my sweet baby sister.


 "There is no better friend than a sister.  And there is no better sister than you."
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...