Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

10 Things You Do Every Day

1. Open the curtains and the window of my bedroom and smell the fresh air.
2. Have a cup coffee with a lot of milk and one sugar in the morning and one in the afternoon.
3. Check my email for the email of my sister and write one to her .
4. Check the weather and read my favorite blogs.
5. Go for a walk or bike ride.
6. Cook something delicious for my husband and I.
7. Read the paper, a book, or a magazine.
8. Try to do some art every day if I can.
9. Keep in contact with my loved ones .
10. Eat dinner with my husband and watch our favorite shows on TV in the evening.

It is the first time that I participate in Carole's Ten On Tuesday. I know that the day to day stuff can be a little boring but I am thankful for being able to do them!

<<Live all you can. It's a mistake not to.
It doesn't much matter what you do in particular,
so much as you LIVE while you're doing it.>>
Henry James


3 comments:

  1. Number 1 sounds wonderful. Do you live somewhere that you can do that every day, or is it a seasonal thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Great list, and I love your quote at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I treasure the ordinary, everyday things of life! When you stop and think about it, it's really pretty extraordinary! Wonderful list -- and welcome to Ten on Tuesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...